Top Buttons



Welcome Friends.

Thursday, March 18

Just A Reminder

The past couple of days have gone by so fast!! So much to do for our Primitve Goods Gathering, but we are in the home stretch now. :)

Just wanted to show you a couple of my faves...how cute is this little Night Light? The bulb is so great looking!




And, I am a sucker for chalkware...


Love this Abe Lincoln Journal! There's just something about his picture that speaks to me...I read and re-read his autobiography in Jr. High (there was no "Middle School" way back then) and have always been been fascinated by the Civil War.


Anyway...I hope you will be able to stop by our Gathering and spend some time looking over all of our prim treasures! The link will be posted tomorrow and you will be able to check everything out at 8 PM, EST.
Thanks so much and take good care....


2 comments:

Garden Place Design said...

Thanks so much for my order. You are very quick. Thanks again.
Fran

basketsnprims said...

Can't wait to see your offerings.
Pam