Top Buttons



Welcome Friends.

Friday, November 28

Onto Christmas....

 
How was your Thanksgiving?  Ours was quiet and peaceful..we chose to have dinner out and the meal was beyond our expectations.  But...it was good to be home and the evening spent watching some old movies and favorite TV shows was the perfect ending!
 
But...big shopping day today (I am still not too sure if I want to get in the middle of it all) and the beginning of the Christmas decorating.  We opt for a live tree and that will be on the schedule for pick up tomorrow.

 
I sure would like to have one of these candles:
 
 
 
 
And...I would like to have the Heart in Hand beeswax ornament:





I think Misi, of Gable House Goodes, will be shipping the last of her Holiday wares in the next few days...so if you know someone that would appreciate the artistry of these pieces, better get over there and place an order!  These are really beautiful...

 

No comments: